Monday, June 20, 2011

Memories

This card is for sketch challenge #SC337 at SCS.

The sentiment is from a Cloud 9 Design Clear Stamp set called Simple Thoughts – Memories. Stamped with Onyx Black Versafine on a yellowish orange cardstock, cut and embossed with a Nesties rectangle die. I used a clear glitter pen around the embossed edges. The layer behind is dark red cut with a Nestie scalloped rectangle die.

The flower strip was punched with an MS border punch in a light blue, layered on top of the same yellowish orange and then the red again. I added some gemstones to the centers of the flowers.

The dp is from my scrap bin, and is most likely from a DCWV stack, layered onto the same yellowish orange with a dark red card base. Three light blue snaps are at the top right.

I almost forgot to post today, as I have signed up for a craft show in a couple of weeks, and have been throwing some things together for it.

Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them.

Happy Stamping!
judy

3 comments:

Comments brighten my day.