Friday, April 22, 2011

Heartfelt Sympathy

I have another sympathy card to show today. I guess I’m on a sympathy kick because I knew I had to return to my non-stamping land. At least I had these last few cards done before I left my toys. I won’t be returning to them until after Easter.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder from the Heritage collection to emboss the top white layer. Then I stamped the sentiment and flowers from my SU set Close as a Memory. First I stamped the sentiment using onyx black Versamark, and created a mask. The flower stamp was inked up using SU markers, and stamped above the masked sentiment. The next layer is black cut to size with a paper cutter, with a white base card. For a finishing touch a black brad was placed on each corner.

Thanks for looking and I love getting comments.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful sympathy card Judy. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.