Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crackle Kittie

For this card I stamped the kitten in the cup image from a GKD set purrr-fectly delightful by Theresa Momber, with onyx black versafine on yellow, colored with prisma-colored pencils and goo gone. For the eyes, I used a black glaze pen, white gel pen, blue soufflé pen and crystal lacquer. For the flowers on the saucer, I used red & yellow marvy wet looks embossing markers w/detail clear ep. After all this, I decided to apply crackle accents to the cup & saucer. The image was cut out and layered in red with nesties labels twelve, and some brads added in each corner, then attached to green layer, that has corner rounder punch on two corners and ticket punch on the other two corners. The sentiment is from a GKD set also by Theresa Momber called life is good, it was also stamped in onyx black versafine on yellow and layered with red that I cut out with a set of cuttlebug slider dies, and attached with some self adhesive yellow ribbon I had in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.