Monday, February 7, 2011

Hogs & Kisses

This week’s color challenge at Stamp TV is to use onyx black, bubblegum pink and sweet mango. I used the GKD set Funny Farm for this card.

The black fence was made with a MS border punch. For the mud puddle under the hog I used a versamark pen with detail clear ep, under the farmer is just plain versamark. The hogs were stamped on pink paper and cut out. The farmer was stamped on the mango paper, and on white. I colored the white with prismacolored pencils and goo gone, and then cut it out. I stamped the boots two more times, for one layer the whole boot colored and cut out and glued to the white image, then I just cut the toe part out of the other set and attached to the other layers. Thanks for looking and would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.