Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Cards

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter Sunday.

Today’s card is probably something that should have been thrown away, but I thought it would be funny to show it.  I ran across this card and some others, while packing stuff to move to my other house. This is one of the first cards I ever stamped.  It’s been so long ago, I do not remember the exact details, and I can’t imagine anyone would be interested in them anyway. The things I do remember are it was a pack of pre-folded white cards, and the stamps were bought at either Michaels or A.C. Moore. The black ink used to stamp the image, and green ink for the sentiment  probably came from Wal-Mart. It looks like colored pencils were used to color the image, and some gold glittered ep on the halo.
For the inside, the sentiment was stamped with green ink.
I hope you think I have improved in my card making. Thanks for stopping by, and I love getting comments.

Happy Stamping!
judy

1 comment:

Comments brighten my day.