Monday, May 9, 2011

Photo Holder

Here is another altered item for the #3 challenge at Creative Vision, I finished after the challenge ended.


I used a stamp from the retired Gone Hunting set, inked up with peeled paint Distress Ink, stamped on white cardstock, sponged with old paper Distress Ink, cut and embossed with a Nestie rectangle die, then sponged around the edges with vintage photo Distress Ink. The next layer was also white cardstock, cut with a Nesties scalloped rectangle die, then sponged around the edges with peeled paint Distress Ink. The two layers were attached to a large binder clip. A ribbon tied into a bow around one side.

I am currently in non-stamping land and won’t have any new projects to show until I can return to my toys.

Thanks for stopping by and I really enjoy getting comments.

Happy Stamping!
judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.