Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter 2011

This is one of the Easter cards I am making for this year. It has taken me two days just to get the front done. I hope it’s not another two days for the inside.
I used a House Mouse stamp called You Crack Me Up, stamped with jet black stazon, colored with prismacolored pencils and goo gone, then I cut around the image. Stickles were added to the left and right mouse’s egg shells (fruit punch, yellow, & eucalyptus). The little eggs have crystal lacquer on them. The image was popped on foam dots. The sentiment is from a SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped in peeled paint distress on light green, punched with a SU word window punch and popped on foam dots. The dp for the photo corners is from a DCWV Spring Stack. The photo corners were punched with a SU photo corner punch. The background dp is also from the Spring Stack, I had enough scrap from the Glitter Spring Stack to do two cards, and I wanted to use it up, so I took the plain dp from the Spring stack and added stickles in different places (in this picture the bunny heads, heart, and the word flower that got covered up on the bottom left). The background dp was then layered onto a light green and the base card is a pastel yellow.

Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

  1. How very cute! Love the coloring and the background paper is perfect for ths stamp. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge again this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.