Sunday, May 8, 2011

Deer Candy

I was able to finish a couple more projects for the #3 challenge at Creative Vision for altered items, before heading back up the road to non-stamping land, unfortunately the challenge ended on Friday.
 
This is a Wilton Favor Tin, with the lid decorated. For this item, I used a stamp from the Creative Vision Redneck set. It was stamped with Versamark on white cardstock, embossed with detail white ep.  Next I sponged with peeled paint Distress Ink, punched out with a Marvy Uchida scallop punch, then sponged the edges with vintage photo Distress Ink. The scallops don’t show, I was just trying to get a circle that fit inside the lid.  My Nesties weren’t the right size and I overlooked a couple of other plain circle punches, that may have fit.

The tin is filled with mini M&M’s, it’s the only candy I had on hand.

Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear your comments.

Happy Stamping
judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.