Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Shaker


This card was for a color challenge over at Stamp TV. This is a shaker card. I stamped the flowers from the Purrr-fectly Delightful set, colored flowers with prisma-colored pencils and goo gone, then cut them out, punched out hearts with MS punch. For the jar, I used my sizzix jar die, and ran several pieces of thin cardboard thru to make it sit up high enough for the flowers and hearts to have room to move around in, and also cut a piece of plastic from a packaged, that something came in for the clear front. Stamped sentiment from same stamp set and punched with a SU punch. Attached bow . The yellow was run through the cuttlebugh with a textile embossing folder. I was lucky enough to have this card randomly drawn as the winner of that challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.