Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moose Love

This is for the "Love is Sweet" challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps. I used CDS sets Moose Friends and Moose for this card. I had a piece of heart dp in my stash, and decided to build around it. I stamped the male moose, then stamped the three females with onyx black versafine, then colored with prisma-colored pencils and goo gone. I was dotting the eyes with a black glaze pen, when I decided to add some lipstick to one of the females, which was a mistake, but an inspiration all in one. The mistake was that particular pen the ink seems to gob out of it, so the lipstick looked like a clown had put it on. The inspiration was competition, and how well can a moose put lipstick on anyway?? So, I added sparkly hoof polish to the clown face moose, and turned another female moose into a goth moose, which left just plain Jane the happy winner! I used my spellbinder decorative photo corners dies for the hearts in the corners, stamped the sentiment, punched out and attached. Went back with my lipstick and tried to make frowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.