Thursday, January 20, 2011

Truffles

This is my first ever challenge card for MFT!!! This was rough, I think it took me hours to complete, of course cooking supper slowed it up. I chose the MFT truffle flopsey stamp set, stamped the bunny twice on white card stock with onyx black versafine, colored with prisma-colored pencils and goo gone, then cut out the bunny and the box of candy. The box of candy also was outlined with a SU marker, and the candy has crystal lacquer on each piece. I already had my dp ready to go, the time consuming part was figuring what size and how and if, all of it would fit on the card. To be honest, I chose this flopsey set first, then switched to another MFT set, decided it wouldn’t all fit using the paper I wanted to use, so I switched back to the flopsey. If I would make my mind up and stick to it, things would go a lot smoother, but toooo many ideas are flying around inside my little pea brain, and I just keep switching around. My brads are crooked, don’t know what happened there, I used the SU mat pack, and punched the holes with the thingy lined up, but they are sure enough crooked. I’m pretty sure I have everything that was needed for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.