Thursday, January 20, 2011

Seashore Miss

I don’t have much time left to play, I think we are going back to our other house tomorrow, they are calling for freezing rain, so maybe we won’t have to go. I made another MFT challenge card, since I was on a roll. This card is using the MFT By the Seashore set. I stamped the main image on white, with onyx black versafine, stamped the pants on bright yellow w/white polka dot paper, the shirt on yellow and white checked paper, and the hat was stamped on just plain bright yellow paper. The white background main image was colored with prismacolored pencils and goo gone. The sand and sky ws sponged with distress inks, old paper, antique linen, tumbled glass & broken china, then the gulls were stamped. The image was then cut out with nesties labels eleven, the dark blue layer was cut with a nesties labels four. The yellow pants, shirt and hat was cut out and attached to the main image, I used a flower brad on the hat. The background dp is some of my single sheet stash I picked up at either Joanne’s or Michaels, on sale. The circle of yellow and white checked (matches the shirt) and the scalloped dark blue circle was cut with circle nesties. I used a corner rounder punch on the dark blue base layer, and a ticket corner punch on the dp layer. The yellow ribbon is some self-adhesive ribbon I picked up on the clearance rack at Joanne’s. I don’t remember where I picked up the seashells, probably a clearance rack too. The sentiment is from the same set cut out with a cuttlebug tiny tag die, and attached with twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.