Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Sentiment

This week’s color challenge at Stamp TV:

This is my second card for this week’s color challenge at Stamp TV.

I used a sentiment from the GKD set Life is Good by Theresa Momber for my main image. It was stamped with versamark and embossed with detail black ep, then cut out an embossed with an oval nestie, and I ran a black ink pen around the edge before removing the nestie. The next layer is black also cut out with an oval nestie. The red layer was run through the cuttlebug with a cuttlebug embossing folder from the Heritage collection, then attached to the black layer behind it. I used four white mini brads in the corners and two black brads down the side in the center. The card base is white. The ribbon was made on the bow easy, and a black brad placed through the bow, red & black layers. Thanks for stopping by and leaving any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.