Saturday, January 29, 2011

Old Bra

This week’s color challenge at Stamp TV:


I had an idea in my little pea brain, and decided to try it out. I don’t know if it has ever been done before, but I’m sure if I thought of it, somebody else did too. Here is my card, I was undecided as to what exactly to do, so I just went with the color sketch.


I cut my base cardstock 5”x10” and scored in half, then used a MS punch around the page set, I don’t remember the name of. Then I threaded 1/8” ribbon through the holes all the way around and tied a bow at the top. The black layer is 4”x4” double pierced all the way around, stamped with versamark and embossed with detail white ep. The bra was stamped on red with versamark and embossed with detail black ep, then stamped over top with a stamp from the SU set Itty Bitty Backgrounds in onyx black versafine, cut out and glued to the black layer, and a white flower brad attached. The brad was a different color, I dipped it in versamark and embossed with detail white ep. Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.