Thursday, January 20, 2011

PunnyFarm

When you are having fun, why stop? I was flipping through some dp, and picked up a DCWV Nanna’s Nursery stack, and that was it, I created another card for the MFT challenge using the girl and chickens from the MFT set Punny Farm, and three pieces of dp from that stack. I figured the birds on the dp would pass for peeps, also thought of my MS border punch with peeps. The girl image was stamped on white, the pants and buckets were colored with prisamcolored pencils & goo gone. The image was stamped again on another dp for the hat & shirt, then cut out. The boots were stamped again on white, then stamped with a SU set Wonderful Weaves in certainly celery. When she was dressed, I stamped the green polka dot dp with the image again, so the buckets would have handles, and the hat would have a flower, that I stuck a brad in place for. I decided to use a corner punch at the top and the base teal layer, I had already punched the bottom of the striped dp with the MS peep border punch. I used a corner rounder punch on the green polka dot dp. The ribbon was the problem, I knew I had some yellow & white checked, like her shirt, and figured it would be perfect, but it was too narrow, and didn’t show up, so I just happened to have a piece of lavender lace, that was in a box of stuff I purchased recently, I really should make bigger cards, for all this decorating, The half circle dp looked bare, with just the brads, so I stamped some extra chickens and glued them on. The sentiment is from the same set, just trimmed up a piece of paper with a corner rounder, and punched some more peeps in a yellow that matches the stripes on the dp, with the MS punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.