Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Lizard

Here is another off the wall birthday card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamp TV.
This time I used an Inkadinkado set called Humorous Birthday.

I chose this goofy little lizard to watercolor on white, cut out and embossed with oval nesties, then stippled tumbled glass distress ink before removing die. The green layer behind was cut and embossed with a nesties labels six die. The sentiment was stamped in versamark and embossed with detail black ep  (I don't know what brand stamp this is), it was then cut out and embossed with a Spellbinders fancy tag die, attached with two blue brads. The dp is from my scrap pile. The ribbon is probably for wrapping presents, it is not cloth, but a slick stiff type. The base card is a turquoise blue. Thanks for stopping by and leaving any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.