Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wonderful Day


I just love doing these challenges. Here is another card I made, for the Stamp TV sketch challenge and the Use It Tuesday challenge, after making the first two cards correctly,  I had a senior moment and cut the dp backwards, oh well, why waste it.

The image is from an Inkadinkado set called Box Wishes, stamped on white cardstock with versamark and embossed with Stampendous blue tinsel ep. The image was then cut out and embossed with a nestie rectangle.  The layer behind the image was a piece of white cardstock cut out with a nestie scallop rectangle, I ran a versamark pen along the edges and embossed with the same ep as the image. The dp is from my scrap pile more than likely from a DCWV stack, layered on white and the base card is a rust color. Thanks for stopping by, I’d love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.