Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Faux Cloisonné Flowers

Here is another card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamp TV.


For this card I used the Faux Cloisonne technique. Using a page from a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, I stamped the flowers from Purrr-fectly Delightful with versamark and embossed with detail gold ep, then cut them out. I picked black to show off the flowers, cut, embossed and marked around the edge with a white gel pen, then over that with a gold metallic pen, before removing the nestie. The next layer is gold, to help show off the gold embossing. I picked the dp out of my scrap pile, it was getting rather large. The dp is layered with black on a pink base card. The white flowers are punched from a MS border punch and put on top of the ribbon. The sentiment from same stamp set was stamped with versamark and embossed with detail gold ep, then cut and embossed with a Fancy tag die, and attached with two black brads. There is paper piercing in the two bottom corners.

Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.