Thursday, February 10, 2011

Deer Dreams

Here is a card for the color challenge that ends today at Stamp TV. I don’t think these colors do a thing for me, my brain just went dead everytime I tried to come up with something new.


 
While looking through the book I keep samples of my punches and dies in, I ran across the Quik Kutz deer die (I think instead of deer they should have called it a fawn) and an idea finally began to form, a fawn thinking about it’s Mother and Father. I used the GKD set Life is Good by Theresa Momber. The two small deer were stamped in onyx black versafine on pink and punched out with a scallop punch. The sentiment was stamped in versamark and embossed with detail black ep. The pink corner pieces were cut with a Sizzix Sizzlets Elegant Enhancements die. The dp is from a DCWV mat stack. It is layered on black and the base card and the Quik Kutz deer are my version of sweet mango. Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.