Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sheep Herd

Here is another card for this week’s sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. I chose the GKD stamp set Funny Farm, for the main image and sentiment.

The black sheep was stamped with versamark on black cardstock, embossed with detail white ep, then cut out, and googly eyes added. The white sheep were stamped on white cardstock with versamark, embossed with detail black ep, then cut out. The green with white polka dot dp from DCWV Nana’s Nursery Stack, was cut and embossed with a nestie oval, and before the die was removed, I ran a black ink pen around the inside of the die. The white layer behind was cut with a nestie scallop oval, and the dots were made with a black ink pen. The next dp, from a My Mind’s Eye Home Photo Mat Blue stack, was cut to size and the corners punched with a ticket punch. The next layer is white, cut to size, and the corners punched with a corner rounder punch. The base card is green. The sentiment was stamped in versamark on black cardstock, then cut and embossed with a nestie circle die, before the die was removed I ran a white gel pen around the inside of the die. I placed four green dew drops on the four rounded corners of white. They may not be dew drops, I bought them at a yard sale and they weren’t in the original containers. Thanks for looking and I’d love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.