Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friend's Hand

Oops, I did it again!! No I’m not Britany Spears, wish I had her money though. After making two cards correctly for the Stamp TV sketch challenge, and having a senior moment on my third card by cutting the dp backwards, I decided to make another card using the leftover piece of dp from the previous card. I had to cut the corner pieces backwards for them to work, so this card is backwards too, but like in my previous card………..why waste it.

This is another image from the Inkadinkado set Boxed Wishes. This time the image was stamped in really rust, cut out and embossed with a nestie rectangle, then layered on a piece of rust cardstock also cut and embossed with a nestie rectangle. The dp is layered on white and the base card is a blue-gray. Thanks for stopping by, I’d love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.