Tuesday, February 15, 2011

R Valentine 2011

This is the first time in our almost three years of marriage, in which my DH and I have been apart on Valentine’s Day. He will be back tomorrow, so I waited until the last minute and decided to use this sketch challenge SK021211 at Paper Craft Planet to make him a card. Nothing like it, being right there in black and white for him to see!!

I have had an urge to do a mainly white card lately, this was the perfect opportunity. The base card is black, the next layer was run through the cuttlebug with the heart block ef, the next layer is black, and the white layer was also run through the cuttlebug this time with the swiss dots ef. The next layer is black cut out with a scalloped oval nestie, the top layer is white, stamped with a sentiment from the SU
set Wonderful Words, then cut and embossed with a nestie oval. Thanks for looking and would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.