Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sound Familiar?

Here is the new sketch challenge at Stamp TV for this week.


Today’s card is using that sketch with an American Art Stamp called Out of Money, that I have had for a while. Out of money sound familiar? It does to me.


I was getting tired of using the same GKD sets over and over. There should be a different set for me to use in my mailbox, but since I haven't been home to get it, I'll have to wait, and since I don't have money to spend on buying new ones, I can only hope to win some more.

The main image was stamped on white cardstock using jet black stazon ink. I drug out my watercolor pencils for a change to color with. The image and the yellowish orange oval were cut out with oval nesties. For the border across the top, I used a cuttlebug die, that I have had forever, don’t know the name, as I discarded the package when I bought pages to put the dies in. I used a strip of brown as a layer under the die piece, and under the sentiment. The sentiment is from a SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes. Two gold brads were used on the brown strip under the sentiment. The dp is from my scrap pile, also layered on yellowish orange. The base card is brown. 

Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.